Sunday, November 29, 2015

Little Things


This is me.
The real me.
No more hiding.
Paris you have been good.
The crepes were exquisite
Museums.. magnificent
And the Eiffel tower... what. a. sight.
 
 
But its time
Time to go back
 
 
My blog wasn't as good as the others. I know that.
I'm not good at being sad.
I tried.. I really did.
I tried to be sad for the acceptance of those reading.
I couldn't
Why do all the good blogs have to be sad?
And just because I'm not sad
People assume I'm a tourist.
I wasn't. I'm not
 
 
 
My favorite blogs
 
1) Just Korra - "Baa I'm a sheep"
This was my favorite blog all year. Amazing. I'm grateful for people like you who get to know someone before you make a judgement.
 
2) Shawn Carter - "Funeral"
Different. I've talked to you about it. You write differently. That's why I love this blog so much. You just wrote. Who cares about grammar, who cares about flow. Your writing was your own. That's why it was great.
 
3) Steven O. Jordan - "Dear Mormons"
You spoke the truth in every one of your blogs. It wasn't fake. Who has the courage to do that? Nobody. I love your writing because you write for yourself. I'm proud of you S%&@k.
 
4) Courtney Rome - "The Orchestra"
I can't wait to find out who you are. You write as if your writing a song. I swear you could put a melody to your writing and you would get a top hit. So impressed.
 
 
 
 
 
Now you may be wondering.. Isn't this a reveal post?
It is.
 Sometimes we just forget to notice things.
The little things.
We all do it. It is part of being human.
If you remember one thing from me. I hope it is this..
Pick up on the little things.
 Notice those around you.
Be grateful for stupid things
It makes life enjoyable.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All of the underlined and bolded words spell my name. Pick up on little things:)

5 comments:

  1. Sorry for taking so long to add your new blog to the list.

    It's there now.

    Great reveal, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo radley is such a cool pen name. And way cool reveal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I see it! Thanks for being different and for not being sad all the time! You're a good writer. I can tell that you try your best to write from your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this a lot.

    "I'm not good at being sad.
    I tried.. I really did.
    I tried to be sad for the acceptance of those reading.
    I couldn't"

    this was honest; but your blog is great because it adds contrast. i love it when i can find an optimistic, hopeful post like this one.

    also "look for the little things", great idea. nice to meet you, tyson (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post. wow. I didn't see this until now and I'm so flattered that you liked my writing. You are honestly so amazing, Tyson. You really do pick up on and are grateful for the little things and it's refreshing to see someone who's able to do that. Thank you for showing us there's so much more to life than the sad things.

    ReplyDelete