Monday, November 23, 2015

The Night

No one knew.
I didn't want anyone to know.
When it was light outside, it was still dark to me


I cried

Day

After

Day
After
Day

For months.

For 9 months.

Panic Attacks constantly. "What if's" racing through my mind.

What if
What if


They told me take deep breaths. But with every breath the lump got bigger and the tears came faster.

The Panic surrounded me.
It surrounded me like wolves surround a sheep before slaughter
It closed in on me like the night

Funny thing about night.
It ends.






2 comments:

  1. "It closed in on me like the night. Funny thing about night. It ends." #stolen
    I love how this starts out sad but then you give hope towards the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm commenting on all of your posts but this is really the first time I've seen your blog and every single post is hitting me so hard. This is AMAZING. It resonates with me so much.

    ReplyDelete