Sunday, December 13, 2015

Rosie P.

Favorites from each post


Close your eyes and don't try to fix the stutter you had yesterday

I have a knack for disappearing.

But don't forget about me quite yet

She was still alive

And I didn't crumble under pressure

My boyfriend hits on my 30 year old sister

I never was the holy type

He gave me a troll doll with rainbow hair and I thought "This is love." I lost my doll in the sandbox the next day.

one year to meet you, one day to love you, one day to lose you

5. Handle with care, they break easily.

Watch this.

He stared at the ground with stone cold eyes

But we don't always get what we want, do we?

because your the best accident that I ever made

Nor can I determine what this burning sensation is

Questioning looks with no answers

Distance could be How far away that star is From the tip of my finger

so please just cut me loose

I am SKINNY LOVE


Watch this.

I am SKINNY LOVE

I never was the holy type.

so please just cut me loose

My boyfriend hits on my 30 year old sister,

and he stares at the ground with stone cold eyes.

but handle with care, because they break easy.

one year to meet you, one day to love you, one day to lose you.

but you're still the best accident that I ever made.

Our Distance could be how far away that star is from the tip of my finger.

I am SKINNY LOVE.

and I have a knack for disappearing.

He gave me a troll doll with rainbow hair and I thought "this is love." I lost my doll in the sand box the next day.

we don't always get what we want, do we?

I am SKINNY LOVE

but don't forget about me yet

and I can't determine what this burning sensation is

just close your eyes and don't try to fix the stutter you had yesterday.

I am SKINNY LOVE

and I get questioning looks with no answers.

but I didn't crumble under the pressure.

I am SKINNY LOVE






Thanks Rosie P. for your blog! You're incredible! Please write more because i loved your posts.




sincerely,
your boy Boo












No comments:

Post a Comment